A.Vogel Hawthorne Crataegus 50ml
- A.VOGEL CRATAEGUS TINCTURE is made from the fresh berries of Hawthorn.
- The deep red fruit of the Hawthorn are amongst the most familiar of hedgerow berries, adding colour to waysides each autumn.
- Alfred Vogel relished eating the raw berries as a child and later learned of their true usefulness, making use of their pulp in this tincture.
- Crataegus is perhaps one of the most widely used herbs for the heart.
- Flavonoids found in Crataegus have been found to improve the circulation of the heart and, to a lesser extent, the circulation of other parts of the body.
- Glycosides present in Crataegus Tincture are believed to increase the tone of heart muscle, improving the force of contraction whilst reducing the rate of contraction - making the heart work more efficiently.
- Heart tonic
- High or low blood pressure
Adults: 15 - 20 drops 3 times a day, in a little water.
Children: This product is not recommended for children.
Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
Please seek medical advice if pregnant.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £25. For orders under £25 a charge of £3.50 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: