A.Vogel Dandelion 50ml
- A.VOGEL DANDELION TINCTURE - a fresh herb tincture of Dandelion (Taraxacum)
- The Dandelion is well known for its flower, its roundel of seeds and its trademark smell.
- Far from discarding it as an invasive weed, A.Vogel's gardeners carefully nurture their annual crop because they know, as Alfred Vogel himself did, the benefits of using the whole plant including the roots of this undervalued plant to help maintain the body's health
- Dandelion has distinct medicinal properties.
- It is an excellent cleansing agent, being one of the most effective detoxifying herbs.
- It possesses a wide range of active constituents and is also rich in minerals and nutrients.
- The root of the Dandelion stimulates liver function and this has a primary use in improving digestion as a result of an increase in digestive juices.
- Dandelion leaves have diuretic and mild laxative properties.
- Fluid retention
- Liver tonic
Adults: 15 drops, in a little water 3 times daily.
Children: This product is not recommended for children.
Do not exceed stated recommended daily dose.
Avoid during pregnancy or if breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach and sight ofchildren.
Store in a cool dry place.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: