A.Vogel Echinaforce (echinacea) 100ml
Helps fight the misery of colds and flu
Strengthens the immune system
Made from Echinacea purpurea Fresh herb extract
- Echinaforce is a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Echinaforce helps maintain the body's resistance by supporting the immune system.
- Echinaforce® Echinacea drops are a traditional herbal remedy used for the symptomatic relief of colds, influenza type infections and similar upper respiratory tract conditions.
- Echinaforce® Echinacea is made from fresh extracts of Echinacea purpurea herb (95%) and root (5%). It is available as drops (tincture in 15ml, 50ml & 100ml bottles) and as tablets (42 tablets & 120 tablets)
- Echinacea is a plant native to America but is now cultivated extensively in Europe. The plants which go into this product are cultivated organically in Switzerland at their own herb farms.
- Up to 10 species of Echinacea have been identified, but only three (E. purpurea, E. angustifolia and E. pallida) are used medicinally.
- Echinacea purpurea is considered to be the one which has been most widely researched and this is the species they use.
- This Echinacea is produced using extracts of freshly harvested, organically grown Echinacea purpurea herb and root, picked fresh and used within 24 hours of harvest. The benefit of using freshly harvested herbs has been demonstrated in research - extracts produced from fresh plants contain almost 3 times more active substances compared with those obtained from equivalent amounts of dried herb. This is why, when you need a herbal remedy to help you fight the misery of colds and flu, not all Echinaceas are the same.
Adults, elderly and children over 12 years: 15 drops (0.6ml) of tincture in a small amount of water, 2 to 3 times daily.
Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Taking too much (overdose) is unlikely to be harmful.
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15