A.Vogel Hyperiforce St. John's Wort Tablets 60 tabs
- A.Vogel Hyperiforce Tablets (St. John's Wort) are a natural ANTI-DEPRESSANT.
- Several clinical trials have confirmed the mood elevating properties of St. John's Wort.
- Originally it was thought to work just for mild to moderate depression but new research has shown that it works for all types of depression.
- NERVE RELAXANT AND MILD SEDATIVE - Extensive research has found that this herb is effective in anxiety and nervous excitement and may also improve sleep patterns (especially in depressed individuals), presumably due to the impact on serotonin activity in the brain.
- In depressed patients, St. John's Wort provided relief of both insomnia and hypersomnia.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL - One of the primary active compounds hypericin has been shown to exhibit strong anti-viral activity (e.g. herpes and flu) as well as the ability to kill several different types of pathogenic bacteria.
- Use A.Vogel Hypericum Tincture for:
- Mild to Moderate Depression
- Seasonal Affective Distorder (SAD)
- Anxiety and nervous tension
- Insomnia (especially when linked to depression)
- Viral infections eg. shingles, cold sores
- Nerve Pains eg. neuralgia, sciatica
Hyperiforce® St. John's wort tablets contain the extract of hypericum obtained from freshly harvested, organically grown herbs.
One tablet contains 66 mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum L.) flowering herb (equivalent to 170-305 mg of dried St John’s wort flowering herb).
Extraction solvent: Ethanol 68% V/V.
The other ingredients used for the tablet are microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica and glycerol distearate.
Hyperiforce® may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) and the elderly.
Adults: 1 tablet three times daily.
Hyperiforce® St. John's wort is for oral use only.
Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, have been diagnosed with depression, if you think you may be depressed or if you are about to undergo surgery.
St John’s wort products must not be taken at the same time as many medicines prescribed by your doctor, hormonal contraceptives, including the Pill and some medicines you can buy.
Read leaflet carefully before use.
Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight may occur in rare cases, especially in fair-skinned individuals.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
Delivery to Europe & rest of the world currently suspended due to Brexit. More information will be available soon.
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15