A.Vogel Venaforce Horse Chestnut 60 tabs
- A.Vogel Venaforce Horse Chestnut Tablets are made from fresh Horse Chestnut seeds and are gastro resistant.
- VEIN TONIC - The evidence showing a significant tonifying effect on the veins justifies the substantial scientific focus on horse chestnut to improve lower limb circulation. The primary mechanism appears to be through increasing the contractile potential of the elastic fibres in the vein walls.
- CAPILLIARY TONIC - Horse chestnut reduces capillary fragility by reducing the number and size of the small pores in the capillary walls. This accounts for the reduction in lower limb oedema reported in the clinical trials.
- A.Vogel Venaforce Horse Chestnut Tablets can be used to help relieve:
- Varicose veins
- Heavy legs
- General enhancement of lower limb circulation
- Cold feet
- Aching, painful legs
- Leg cramps
- Swollen ankles
Venaforce® contains an extract obtained from Horse Chestnut seeds in the form of a gastro-resistant herbal tablet.
One tablet contains 157.5-225.0mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Horse Chestnut seeds (Aesculus hippocastanum L. semen) corresponding to 50mg triterpene glycosides, calculated as anhydrous ß-aescin.
This product also contains soya polysaccharide.
Do not use if you are allergic to peanut or soya.
Venaforce® may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) seeking a herbal treatment for symptoms of varicose veins.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily immediately after food.
Venaforce® is for oral use only.
Tablets should be swallowed whole.
Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
Who can't take Venaforce®?
Do not use this herbal treatment if you are allergic to Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastannum) seed
Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding
If your symptoms worsen, or you do not feel any benefit from the treatment within 2 weeks, talk to your doctor
Do not use Venaforce® if you are allergic to peanut or soya
Varicose leg ulcers can arise on your lower legs as a result of varicose veins. If you suffer from leg ulcers or notice them developing, you must see your doctor before starting or continuing to use this product
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15