A.Vogel Venagel Horse Chestnut Gel 100g
- A.VOGEL VENAGEL (HORSE CHESTNUT GEL) is made from fresh Horse Chestnut seeds.
- VEIN TONIC - The evidence showing a significant tonifying effect on the veins justifies the substantial scientific focus on Aesculus (horse chestnut) to improve lower limb circulation. The primary mechanism appears to be through increasing the contractile potential of the elastic fibres in the vein walls.
- CAPILLIARY TONIC - Horse chestnut reduces capillary fragility by reducing the number and size of the small pores in the capillary walls. This accounts for the reduction in lower limb oedema reported in the clinical trials.
- Potential applications of A.Vogel Aesculus (Horse Chestnut Seed) Gel:
- Varicose veins
- Heavy legs
- General enhancement of lower limb circulation
- Cold feet
Massage a small amount of the gel onto the skin 2 to 3 times a day using an upwards motion. Pay special attention to the ankles and the areas that feel most uncomfortable. When possible, keep legs raised for 20 minutes. If you think you have a condition that may require medical treatment, consult your pharmacist or doctor before using this product.
Do not apply to the face.
Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Do not apply to inflamed or broken skin.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: