Balmonds Skin Salvation Ointment 60ml
- Balmonds skin salvation
- salve is suitable for people with dry, itchy, skin, and may also be suitable for people prone to eczema and psoriasis.
- Rich, deeply moisturising and restorative.
- Features 100% natural Award-winning formula
- 98% of users agreed that Skin Salvation Moisturising Ointment improved the condition of their skin and 99% said it did not sting on application (out of over 500 respondents).
- Suitable for all areas of the body and all ages from six weeks.
- Treats Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis
- Soothes and moisturises itchy and inflamed skin Suitable for highly sensitive skin
- Keeps skin soft, supple and well-hydrated. damaged skin from common environmental irritants and allergens, like pollen, pet hair, detergents, and allows it to heal.
Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
Cera Alba (beeswax)
Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*
Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
Aqua (water) and alcohol from tinctures
Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract**
Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract**
Stellaria Media (chickweed ) extract**
Urtica Dioica (nettle ) extract**
The ointment can safely be applied to any part of the body as thickly and as often as needed.
If it’s a cold day then the ointment can be quite firm which makes it harder to apply; this is perfectly normal and is just a quality of the natural beeswax we use.
You can warm up a small amount of the salve in your hand or fingers before use; that’ll make it much easier to smooth on.
If your skin is really dry and in need of some intensive hydration, it can be really helpful to apply a good thick layer of ointment before bed and leave it on overnight. If you do this, we’d advise wearing old pyjamas as the salve can stain over time.
You can also use the ointment as the emollient in an overnight wet wrap treatment.
In a similar way, you can apply the ointment to hands or feet last thing at night and wear under fine cotton/silk socks or gloves overnight to really boost the moisturising effect.
To reduce the risk of infection, use freshly-washed fingers or a spoon to scoop out the ointment and if you are using on infected skin, take care not to spread the salve from an infected area to other areas.
Skin Salvation can be used in conjunction with prescribed emollients and steroid creams.
As the salve is oil-based, please be careful when you’re out in the sunshine! We’d advise that you don’t apply ointment to exposed areas such as the face or lips before going out in strong sunlight as it can burn. Instead, use the salve last thing at night.
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15