Infinity Foods Organic
Since Infinity Foods was set up in Brighton in 1971 they have been committed to supporting organic agriculture and are proud members of the Soil Association: the UK’s leading organic charity.
Reasons to choose organic.
- Organic production contributes to a high level of biodiversity and the preservation of species and natural habitats.
- Organic production makes responsible use of energy and natural resources
- Organic production enhances soil life, natural soil fertility and water quality
- Organic labelling shows goods are produced under controlled organic standards. A licence is required to grow, process and market organic products.
- The entire Infinity range, regardless of country of origin, come from farms and factories that have been independently inspected and audited at least once a year. Organic - food you can trust.
Items 1-12 of 124