COTSWOLD RASPBERRY LEAF TEA
It is believed that raspberry leaf, if taken regularly through pregnancy and labour can:
* Ease the symptoms of morning sickness
* Sooth and prevent bleeding gums which many pregnant women often experience.
* Relax the smooth muscles of the uterus when it is contracting (Burn & Withell, 1941).
* Assist with the birth of the baby and the placenta.
* Calm cramping of the uterus.
* Provide a rich source of iron, calcium, manganese and magnesium. The magnesium content is especially helpful in strengthening the uterine muscle.
* Raspberry leaf also contains vitamins B1, B3 and E, which are valuable in pregnancy.
Raspberry Leaf Tea used to be recommended only for the last five weeks of pregnancy. However, the most up to date advice is that it can be taken safely every day during pregnancy.
Caffeine free, vegetarian.
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15