Cysticlean 60 tabs
- Help to reduce recurrent urinary tract infections by taking Cysticlean - the natural support against infections such as cystitis.
- Cranberry extract is known to stop bacteria adhering to the wall of the bladder, thus preventing urinary tract infections. This is due to the anti-adhesive characteristics of PACs contained in cranberries.
- Cysticlean is formulated to guarantee 240mg of PAC (proanthocyanidins)-type A to ensure the best result.
- Chronic urinary health issues can damage the inner urinary bladder wall.
- Cysticlean has been scientifically proven to help reduce the recurrence of urinary tract infections, thus breaking the cycle and dependence on antibiotics.
- Cysticlean is also beneficial for prostatitis, inflammation associated with bacteria in the prostate gland.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Concentrated American cranberry extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon) equivalent to PAC (proanthocyanidins)240 mg,
Cranberry extract, magnesium stearate. Capsule shell: hydroxymethylcellulose
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: