Eskimo-3 Capsules 105 caps
- ESKIMO-3 FISH OIL WITH VITAMIN E CAPSULES
- This exceptionally high quality oil gets great results!
- Eskimo-3 remains fresh for longer so it has no fishy smell or after taste.
- It is a completely natural fish oil that has not been chemically modified.
- Eskimo-3 is a unique food supplement consisting of natural fish oil and rapeseed oil with vitamins D and E.
- Eskimo-3 contains essential fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6) .
- Omega-3 fatty acids are found naturally in oily fish such as herring, mackerel, salmon and tuna fish.
- Natural sources of Omega-6 fatty acids are primarily meat, plant oils, sunflower seeds, margarine and peanuts.
- The omega-6 content of Eskimo-3 comes from rapeseed oil, which is a rich source of this fatty acid.
- The fish Oil used in Eskimo-3 is from fresh, deep-sea fish and not from cultivated fish.
- Eskimo-3 is purified to reduce environmental toxins such as mercury and pesticides like PCBs and DDT to well below current acceptable levels.
Eskimo-3 Fish Oil is good for:
- Cardiovascular function
- Brain function
- Joint health
- Skin health
- General health
Three capsules typically provide:
Omega 3 Fatty Acids 540mg
Natural Vitmain E (mixed tocopherols) 4.5mg
Natural fish oil, capsule shell (gelatin, glycerol), antioxidant blend [Pufanox®]: lecithin (soy), vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts, extracts of rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate, flavouring: lime flavouring.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £25. For orders under £25 a charge of £3.50 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: