FSC Damiana 250mg 30tabs
- Damiana, also known as Turnera diffusa, is a shrub with yellow flowers and fragrant leaves.
- It is native to the subtropical climates of southern Texas, Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.
- Damiana’s use as a herbal remedy predates written history. By the time the Spanish crossed the Atlantic, indigenous cultures had been using it for centuries as an aphrodisiac and bladder tonic.
- It works by increasing circulation and sensitivity to female organs. Its pro-sexual effects are due to flavonoid compounds present in the leaves.
- Damiana can be taken on its own or in combination with other herbs for an extra boost such as gingko (Ginkgo biloba).
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.