• Fast & Friendly Service

  •  Call 01323 893473 to place an order

Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea 20 bags

£2.69
Out of stock
Only 0 left
SKU
5060123609714
Naturally caffeine free.
Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling Spearmint leaves. Ingredients: Organic Camomile (60%), Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Heath & Heather Organic Camomile & Spearmint Tea 20 bags
Your Rating

UK

Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied. 

Europe & Ireland

Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied. 

Rest of the World

Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied. 

Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.

We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.

Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries:

  • Belgium
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • Germany
  • Luxenbourg
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Spain
  • Sweden
Copyright © 2022 Seaford Health Store Ltd. All rights reserved.