Jason Normalizing Tea Tree Treatment Conditioner 237ml
- This normalizing conditioner nourishes the scalp to relieve irritation and flakiness while it softens and conditions the hair.
- Australian Tea Tree Oil, known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungicidal properties helps relieve discomfort of itchiness, while Jojoba Oil adds needed moisture to the scalp and hair.
- Aloe Vera Gel and Sea Algae Extract hydrate and control frizz while they help protect from the damage caused by heat styling. With use, hair is soft, full of volume, shiny and healthy-looking.
- Treatment Conditioner.
- Fortified with Pro-Vitamins & Botanicals.
- Normalizes Dry, Itchy Scalp.
- No: Parabens, SLS or Phthalates.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil(1), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract(1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract(1), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract(1), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioca (Nettle) Leaf Extract(1), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Behentrimonium Chloride, Brassica Alcohol, Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PCA, Terpineol, Triethyl Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
(1)Certified Organic Ingredient
NO: PARABENS / SULFATES / PETROLATUM / PHTHALATES
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.