Lepicol with Inulin 180g
- Gluten Free
- Fibre for health.
- Fibre is a key part of our dietary intake to ensure we maintain a healthy bowel. Not eating enough fibre can lead to digestive problems such as constipation and other chronic digestive disorders.
- Lepicol is a multi-fibre source product containing gentle psyllium husk powder known to maintain normal bowel transit, as well as inulin which is a prebiotic fibre source. Together, these two ingredients go a long way to help provide your recommended daily intake of fibre - something that many of us lack with the modern diet.
- The third key ingredient of Lepicol are 5 strains of live bacteria. These beneficial live bacteria help to balance the microflora in your digestive tract, supporting in the health of your bowel.
- Suitable for:
- Maintaining a healthy, regular bowel.
- Irritable bowel.
- Store in a cool dry place - out of direct sunlight.
- Does not need refrigeration.
- Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata)
- Inulin Live Bacteria (milk and soya)
- Live bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Microorganism Strength: Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108 CFU/g), equivalent to 600 million CFU/5g dose (6.0 x 108 CFU/5g).
- Take Lepicol at least 30 minutes before a meal. Shake before use.
- Adults: Take 1-2 heaped teaspoons (2-2.5g) mixed with water or juice once or twice daily and consume immediately. This should then be followed by a further glass of water. We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- Children: Half the adult dose with parental supervision. Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol to children under 11 years.
- Pregnancy: Lepicol is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- Please note: Taking Lepicol without water can cause choking. Always aim to consume a 250ml glass of liquid with every heaped teaspoon. Please consult your doctor before taking Lepicol Psyllium powder if you have recently had intestinal surgery or you have an intestinal obstruction. If at any time you experience discomfort after taking Lepicol, reduce dosage or stop taking and seek medical advice.
- Store out of the reach of young children.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- Allergen advice: For allergens please see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £25. For orders under £25 a charge of £3.50 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: