Lifeplan Vitamin C (Buffered) 1000mg 30 tabs
Buffered Vitamin C is less acidic than other forms, making it gentle on the stomach.
- These tablets provide 1000mg Vitamin C in a buffered form to control acidity.
- They also contain natural source complementary nutritional substances for additional effect.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, skin, gums and teeth.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C is easily destroyed by temperature variations, light and cooking.
- It is not stored in the body and a regular fresh supply is required.
Each tablet typically provides:
Vitamin C 1000mg 1250% of the Nutrient Reference Value
Acerola Extract 10mg
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Rosehip Powder, HPMC Coating (Hypromellose, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose), Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Acerola Powder, Magnesium Stearate* *From vegetable source
Contains No added sugar, starch, salt, yeasts, colourings, preservatives or animal derivatives
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £25. For orders under £25 a charge of £3.50 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: