Lifeplan Vitamin E 400iu 60 caps
- These capsules contain high quality Vitamin E and are made from natural sources.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant vitamin, required for the maintenance of a healthy heart and circulation.
- Natural vitamin E is better absorbed and utilised than synthetic vitamin E.
- Vitamin E is the most important fat-soluble antioxidant present in human and animal tissues.
- It is found in the lipid-rich areas of cells such as in cell membranes and the brain. It is at these sites where it acts to stabilise and protect against oxidative damage caused by free radicals, heavy metals, and environmental toxins.
- Vitamin E plays an important role in the health and integrity of the lipid-rich nerve cells.
- Vitamin E also supports immune function through its effects upon the thymus gland.
- Vitamin E may prevent coronary heart disease, support immune function, prevent inflammation and promote eye and skin health.
Each capsule typically provides:
Vitamin E (400iu) 268mg à-TE, 2233% of the Nutrient Reference Value.
Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopherol (Soya)), Capsule Shell (Gelatine, Glycerol)
Contains No added sugar, salt, starch, yeasts, flavourings, colourings or preservatives.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: