Natures Aid Garlic Concentrated Allicin 90 tabs
The use of garlic predates our written history and its use is recorded as early as 5000 years ago in Sanskrit records. Garlic was also a great favourite of the Ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans and is still very popular today.
Benefits of Natures Aid Concentrated Garlic:
- Garlic has been used medicinally for many years for such purposes as treating whooping cough, bronchitis, inflammatory respiratory disease, flatulence, gastrointestinal spasm, menstrual pains, headaches and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular disease - garlic appears to mildly lower cholesterol and triglycerides - risk factors responsible for cardiovascular disease. It also decreases blood stickiness and slows blood clotting by destroying a substance called fibrin.
- Garlic is especially effective in reducing the formation of the arterial plaques responsible for hardened arteries (atherosclerosis).
- Antimicrobial - garlic has long been used to treat yeast infections, the stomach ulcer bacteria Helicobacter pylori, reduce inflammation of the airways and to boost the immune system.
- Antioxidant - prevents damage by free radicals, which can cause age related damage to cells and organs.
No after odour and coated to reduce its taste.
Retains its high allicin and sulphur yield due to the unique cold processing process used in its production.
No lactose or other sugar to compromise the garlic's anti-microbial effects.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £25. For orders under £25 a charge of £3.50 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: