Natures Aid Children's Vitamin D3 Drops 50ml
- Specifically designed for babies, infants and children under the age of 5 years.
- 100 servings.
- The UK Department of Health recommends that all babies aged from 6 months to 5 years should take a Vitamin D supplement.
- Designed specifically for breastfed babies, infants and children.
- Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that helps the body absorb calcium for strong, healthy bones and teeth. This is especially important for childrens growing bodies.
- Flavour free
Nutrition Information Per 0.5ml Amount %ECRDA
Vitamin D 5ug (200iu) 100
Medium Chain Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as Alpha-tocopherol).
Free From: Sugars, Flavourings, Preservatives, Artificial Colours, Lactose, Yeast and Gluten. Natures Aid Vitmain D3 Drops do not require refrigeration. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Infants and children from newborn to 5 years old: Take 1ml daily.
- Shake well before use. Clean and dry dropper thoroughly after each use with cooled boiled water. Place drops onto mothers nipple or a pacifier and allow baby to suck for 30 seconds or mix with formula, juice or food.
- Not suitable for infants consuming 500ml or more of formula milks a day. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Once opened use within 4 months.
- Natures Aid Vitamin D3 Mini Drops have been specially formulated for infants and children and is not recommended for adults.
- Natures Aid Vitamin D3 drops may be taken directly or mixed with juice and food.
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15