Nelson Manuka Honey MGO 200 500g
- Known as the 'healing honey' Manuka honey has therapeutic qualities not found in other honey.
- Nelson Honey 200+ Methylglyoxal Manuka Honey has been tested by three independent laboratories for Methylglyoxal, C4 Carbon Sugars, HMF and Pollen Count.
- Every batch that goes through the factory is independently tested for its quality.
- The Manuka Honey is produced by the bees foraging in the remote native forests of the South Island of New Zealand. Straight from the beehive, just as nature intended.
Manuka honey can aid relief from:
- Gastric reflux
- Stomach upsets
- Peptic and stomach ulcers
- Studies have shown Active Manuka Honey to inhibit Helicobacter pylori. Helicobacter pylori is a motile bacterium that burrows into the mucous lining of the stomach and exposes the stomach wall to acid attack causing gastritis. Recurring gastritis left untreated can develop into a stomach ulcer. Studies have shown that Helicobacter pylori can be inhibited by the antibacterial activity of Manuka honey at concentrations that could be achieved in the stomach by reasonable oral dosage.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.