Obbekjaers Oil of Peppermint Tablets 17.2mg 150 tabs
- Obbkjaers Peppermint Tablets
- Dextrose tablet base with 17.2mg of pure peppermint oil per tablet.
- Dextrose quickly dissolves in the stomach, giving a quick release of the peppermint oil, thus benefiting the digestion.
- Peppermint oil is fantastic at helping to relieve pain and discomfort in people suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Peppermint Oil is also popular with people who suffer from indigestion as it has been used with great success to calm indigestion and flatulence.
- Peppermint has a slightly anaesthetic effect on the nerves of the stomach, which helps decrease appetite, soothe stomach spasms and quell nausea, particularly from motion sickness.
Use peppermint oil for:
- Sea Sickness
- Stomach Upsets
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: