Optibac For Travelling Abroad 60 caps
Who is it for?
For anyone looking to order a supplement to take prior to and during travels.
Good to know:
- Each capsule provides 5 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- The Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces and Bifidobacterium genera contained in this supplement are all well-researched.
- Shown to survive at higher temperatures and humidity, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates such as India, Egypt or Mexico.
- The high-quality nature of this supplement gives travellers the increased confidence to enjoy their holidays worry-free.
- Does not interfere with antimalarials or other travel medication.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Recommended for daily use preferably starting 3 - 5 days before departure, continuing during time abroad and for a couple of days upon return.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Available in two pack sizes of 20 or 60 capsules.
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175, Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Saccharomyces boulardii and Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Each capsule guarantees 5 billion live cultures.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably breakfast, starting 3-5 days before departure, continuing during travel abroad and for a few days upon return from travel, or as professionally directed.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the content of the capsules may be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'For travelling abroad' does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.