Optibac For Women 90 caps
OptiBac Probiotics - For Women, contains two highly researched strains of live cultures, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1® and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, which have been clinically trialled by over 2,500 women around the world.
The two strains in this product are proven to survive to reach the intimate area. With over 30 years of research, you can trust that if you want a friendly bacteria supplement especially for female intimate flora, OptiBac 'For women' is the one for you.
This live cultures supplement is safe and appropriate for women in the menopause, as well as for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers.
Alongside taking this product, it may also be worthwhile considering lifestyle factors such as diet (for example reducing your intake of sugar, which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts), increasing your water intake, and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area, which can upset the natural vaginal pH.
- Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14®, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1®
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
Each capsule guarantees 2.3 billion good bacteria.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a gluten-free or yeast-free diet.
- Take 1 or 2 capsules daily as desired or as professionally directed.
- For ongoing use 1 capsule a day may suffice.
- Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
- Take daily for best results.
- 'For women' can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac range.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: