Optibac One Week Flat (Flat Stomach) 28 sachets
An easy to take short-term course of live cultures. Gluten-free and suitable for those with bloating. 5 billion friendly bacteria and 0.3g FOS fibres per sachet.
Who is it for?
7-day course of friendly bacteria for anyone looking to buy an easy, high quality short-term supplement.
Good to know:
- Each sachet provides 5 billion good bacteria + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 4 different live cultures strains from the Lactococcus, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Suitable from 4 years onwards.
- Take for 7 consecutive days - 1 sachet per day - or as professionally directed.
- Can be taken once a month, or as frequently as desired.
- Available in two pack sizes of 7 or 28 sachets.
- Stabiliser: maltodextrin (natural source)
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
- Live cultures: Lactococcus lactis Rosell-1058, Lactobacillus casei Rosell-215, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
Each sachet guarantees 5 billion good bacteria + 0.3g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian and gluten-free diets.
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily with breakfast for a 7-day course, or as professionally directed.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet well before gently sprinkling the powder into the glass.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass making sure the powder is dissolved.
- Drink, wait and enjoy the benefits.
We highly recommend you take 'One week flat' for 7 consecutive days. Most consumers take this course once a month. However, it can be taken as often as desired.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
Like the rest of the OptiBac range, 'One week flat' does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15