Pharma Nord Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn Oil 60 Vcaps
- Omega-7 is a nutritional supplement prepared from berries of the Sea Buckthorn plant (Hippopae rhamnoides), a shrub originating in the Himalayas.
- Most of the research into the sea buckthorn plant has been carried out by Chinese and Russian scientists, and sea buckthorn is widely used in health products and cosmetics in these countries.
- The oil extracted from sea buckthorn berries is a rich source of the essential polyunsaturated omega-7 fatty acids (PUFAs), palmitoleic acid and cis-vaccenic acid.
- Omega-7 is used by thousands of people across the UK for dry eyes, dry mouth and intimate dryness.
- The omega-7 PUFA palmitoleic acid is of particular importance, because it confers fluidity to the membrane, whilst having a low susceptibility to oxidation.
Sea buckthorn oil - 500mg Of which: Sea buckthorn seed oil - 30-40%
Sea buckthorn berry oil - 60-70%
D-alpha tocopherol acetate - 2mg
Saturated fatty acids - 105mg
Monounsaturated fatty acids - 240mg
Palmitoleic acid (n-7) - 120mg
Cis-vaccenic acid (n-7) - 30mg
Oleic acid (n-9) - 90mg
Polyunsaturated fatty acids - 150mg
Linoleic acid (n-6) - 85mg
Alpha-linoleic acid (n-3) - 65mg
Vitamin A (from Beta Carotene) - 200mcg
Modified maize starch Glycerol Carrageenan Disodium phosphate Rosemary Extract
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15