Power Health D Mannose Powder 50g
To ease and prevent cystitis & other urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Binds to E. coli so that it can be flushed out
- D-Mannose is a simple sugar molecule found naturally in fruits such as cranberries. The sugar can be used to help flush out the bacteria responsible for up to 90% of urinary tract infections.
- E.coli is naturally present in the digestive system but if it finds its way into the urinary tract it can multiply and adhere to the bladder wall, causing classic symptoms of urinary tract infection with associated pain and discomfort.
- When d-mannose is present the bacteria will often bind to this in preference to the bladder wall and they can then be flushed out during urination.
- D-mannose can be consumed at relatively high levels as a food supplement to actively remove E.coli during an infection or at a lower dosage on a continual basis to act as a preventative treatment.
- May ease symptoms of cystitis & other urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- May be used to help prevent urinary tract infections
- Dose can be increased as necessary
Take one level teaspoon up to six times a day, at three hour intervals. Dilute into water for fruit juice.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15