ProVen Probiotics - Proven Pregnancy 30 caps
10 billion Lab4b friendly bacteria per capsule
To help maintain digestive and immune health during pregnancy
- 10 billion Lab4b friendly bacteria per capsule
- Support for mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- ProVen Probiotics are the only friendly bacteria proven to be safe in pregnancy and newborn babies
- Proven to reduce eczema and allergic sensitisation to any allergen in babies and children
- To help maintain digestive and immune health for both mother and baby during pregnancy
- It is recognized that development of healthy gut bacteria is vital to the new born baby and evidence suggests that the acquisition of beneficial microflora can be influenced by the mother during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Modern living conditions, such as our increasingly sterile environment, may inhibit or slow down the natural development of the gut microbiota and establishment of a robust population of friendly microflora in-utero, during childbirth and as soon after birth as possible is critical in driving the development of healthy immune and digestive systems.
- Driven by scientific research ProVen Probiotics Lactobacillus & Bifidus for Pregnancy can help to support the mother's immunity and digestion during the pregnancy term and may also help to boost the development of these systems in the baby both during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- A single capsule of this product contains 10 billion of the Lab4b group of friendly bacteria as used in the Swansea Baby Study.
- ProVen Probiotics Lactobacillus & Bifidus for Pregnancy can be taken as a supplement throughout pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding to help maintain healthy wellbeing for both you and your new baby.
- The only friendly bacteria proven to be safe in pregnancy and newborns With vitamin C and calcium to support immunity and digestion
Active ingredients per one capsule
Amount % NRV*
Vitamin C 80mg 100%
Calcium 120mg 15%
Lab4b Consortium Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL61) 10 billion viable cells
Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL08)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL34)
As a food supplement, take one capsule daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place - does not require refrigeration
Capsules can be opened and contents sprinkled onto cold food for those who cannot swallow them whole
Suitable during pregnancy
Always take alongside food
Take daily for best results
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.