Quest B Complex Quick Release 30 tabs
- QUEST B COMPLEX QUICK RELEASE TABLETS
- Stress-busting B Complex tablet suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Formula Features:
- 8 B vitamins plus choline, inositol and PABA
- Quick release tablet, designed to release nutrients within 30 minutes
- Yeast free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- The functions of the different B vitamins are closely synergistic and because of this, a deficient intake of one or more of them can cause deficiencies in the others by hampering their utilisation.
- B vitamins are water-soluble and are not stored in the body, therefore, they must be replaced daily and any excess is excreted.
One Quest B Complex Quick Release Tablet provides:
Thiamin (B1) 39mg
Riboflavin (B2) 50mg
Niacin (B3) 50mg
Vitamin B6 41mg
Folacin (Folic Acid) 400ug
Vitamin B12 50ug
Biotin 50ug Pantothenic Acid 50mg
Choline Bitartrate 50mg
Dicalcium Phosphate, Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Calcium D-pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (with hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Thiamine Mononitrate (with hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Choline Bitartrate (with silica), Inositol, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin B12 (triturate in dicalcium phosphate), Biotin (triturate in dicalcium phosphate), Precipitated Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Folic Acid.
Free From: Hydrogenated fat; animal substances; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: