Quest Calcium wih Vitamin D 90 tabs
- Calcium is the major structural component of bone
- Vitamin D is required for healthy calcium absorption and utilisation
- Recommend to support bone health throughout the life cycle
- Designed specifically to increase calcium intake.
- 100% amino acid chelated calcium maximises absorption
- Synergistic vitamin D is vital for absorption of calcium
- Skeletal health and bone density
- Cardiovascular health
- Blood clotting
- To improve the health of bones and teeth
- Nerve and muscle health and function
- Help prevent bone diseases such as osteopororsis and osteomalacia
- Prevent deficiencies among those who avoid dairy products.
- Ideal for menopausal/post menopausal women.
- Nail and hair growth
- Suitable for vegetarians
Three Quest Calcium with Vitamin D tablets provide:
Vitamin D 5µg Calcium
Amino Acid Chelate 4000mg
Providing: Calcium 1000mg
Mineral amino acid blend (providing calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide complexed with citric acid, glycine and hydrolysed rice protein) Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-caking agent: Silicon dioxide, Vitamin D3 (with Arabic gum, Antioxidant: D-α-tocopherol (from soya), tri-calcium phosphate) Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose .
Free From: Hydrogenated fat; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15