Quest Folic Acid 400mcg 90 tabs
Taking folic acid during pregnancy reduces the risk of neural tube defects.
This Quest supplement contains 400mcg of the recommended daily amount in a one a day tablet.
- Folate (folic acid) contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy to reduce the risk of neural tube defects and has a role in body cell division and blood formation.
- Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status.
- Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
- It also supports immune function and may help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Women who are planning or in the early stages of pregnancy, are advised to take 400mcg of folic acid as a supplement daily to ensure a dietary intake.
Amounts Per Serving Folacin (Folic Acid):
Bulking agent; Microcrystalline Cellulose, di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-caking agent; Silicon Dioxide, Folacin (as folic acid)
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £25. For orders under £25 a charge of £3.50 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: