Quest Glucosamine Sulphate KCl 1500mg 180 tabs
High Strength, one a day tablet, shellfish free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.Just one tablet a day to support joints.
- One a day strength
- Glucosamine is used to synthesise substances that form key structural components of cartilage
- The sulphur form may promote the uptake of sulphur into cartilage
- Chondroitin may be synthesised from glucosamine
- Glucosamine Sulphate is a compound found naturally in connective tissues, cartilage, muscles, tendons, ligaments, spinal discs and heart valves.
- Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis and is characterised by the progressive degeneration of cartilage glycosaminoglycans; the joints can become severely affected.
- The cushioning synovial fluid turns thin and watery causing the bones to harden; this in turn causes wear and tear on the joints, leading to pain, deformity and immobility and decreased motion.
- Glucosamine Sulphate studies have shown to stimulate the cells which are involved in the production of bone and cartilage and may help to thicken the lubricating synovial fluid that cushions and supports the joints, making them more elastic, repairing damaged joints and helping to build and rebuild cartilage.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are the commonest symptomatic treatment for osteoarthritis but have major side effects and might even worsen the osteoarthritic process.Quest do not add chondroitin in the formula, the reason being that glucosamine itself will synthesise chondroitin. Also chondroitin is a large molecule which is not absorbed very well (especially in the elderly) and there is also no evidence to demonstrate that the combination of Glucosamine Sulphate and chondroitin will produce better results than Glucosamine Sulphate alone.Quest Glucosamine Sulphate offers a unique guarantee of purity, potency and quality at every stage of production, thereby providing a reliable, safe and effective product in which you can be really confident.Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Glucosamine Sulphate KCL 1500mg
Glucosamine Sulphate 1127mg (of which Glucosamine 885mg)
Glucosamine Sulphate KCL, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-caking agent: Silicon dioxide, Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Free From: Hydrogenated fat; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.