Quest Iron 15mg with vitamins & minerals 90 tabs
- Iron forms the haem part of the compound haemoglobin in red blood cells, which transports oxygen to tissues
- Iron deficiency can result in chronic exhaustion, hair loss and a pale complexion
- Provides thiamin, riboflavin and vitamins B5 and B6, all of which are essential to the process of energy generation
- Contains folic acid and B12; required for normal red blood cell metabolism
- Recommended for those diagnosed with anaemia, menstruating women to help meet additional iron requirements and vegetarians to help ensure sufficient iron and vitamin B12 intake
- 100% amino acid chelated iron with copper
- Amino acid chelated iron is up to 5 times better absorbed than oxide and sulphate forms
- Amino acid chelation creates a gentle iron formulation that will not cause constipation
- Contains vitamin C to enhance iron absorption
- Contains copper to maintain iron and zinc balance in the body
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Helpful for: Anaemia Fatigue Weakness "Restless legs" syndrome Pregnancy Heavy Periods Excessive loss of blood
One Quest Iron 15mg with Vitamins and Minerals provides:
Vitamin C 100mg
Thiamin (B1) 4mg
Riboflavin (B2) 2mg
Niacin (B3) 10mg
Vitamin B6 4mg
Folacin (Folic Acid) 200ug
Vitamin B12 20ug
Pantothenic Acid 10mg
Dicalcium phosphate, synergistic iron amino acid blend (iron glycinate, rice protein, copper sulphate, glycine, sodium citrate, molybdenum aminoate, rice protein concentrate), Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Ascorbic acid (with hydroxypropylmehylcellulose), Calcium d pantothenate, Nicotinamide, Magnesium Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glazing Agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Thiamine Mononitrate (with hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), D-biotin, Pyridoxone HCl (with hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Vitamin B12 (with dicalcium phosphate), Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
Free From: Hydrogenated fat; animal substances; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: