Quest Kyolic Garlic 1000mg Extract 60 tabs
- Quest Kyolic Garlic 1000mg extract is a unique high strength antioxidant that helps promote healthy heart and circulatory function.
- Supports healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Supports immune function
- May help support levels of chemicals in the brain responsible for regulating mood
- Helps maintain a healthy level of probiotic bacteria in the gut
- Garlic is traditionally used for its anti-fungal properties
- Organically grown Odourless Water and oil-soluble compounds
- Up to 20 month cold ageing process generates a cascade of naturally occurring nutrients, many unique to kyolic aged garlic
- FDA evaluated for safety, stability & standardisation
- Standardised with s-allyl cysteine
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Potential applications of Quest Kyolic Garlic Extract Tablets:
- Viral infections
- Bacterial infections
- Fungal infections
- Parasitic infections
- Respiratory congestion
- Cardiovascular disorders (high cholesterol, high blood pressure, thrombosis, atherosclerosis)
- Food poisoning
- General infections
One Quest Kyolic Garlic Tablet provides:
Aged Garlic Extract 1000mg
Aged Garlic Extract, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-caking agent: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Medium chain Triglycerides and Maltodextrin.
Free From: Hydrogenated fat; animal substances; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: