Quest L.Plantarum 90 Vcaps
- QUEST L.PLANTARUM VEGICAPS - YOUR SOLUTION TO IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM
- 2 billion viable bacteria per capsule
- Potency guaranteed at the end of 24 month shelf-life Potency will be maintained even when stored and displayed on shelf
- Stable at pH4
- Excellent intestinal cell wall adhesion
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Non-dairy Quest L.Plantarum is a highly specialised, probiotic strain of bacteria that is a member of the Lactobacillus family of micro-organisms. This strain of friendly bacteria differs from other plantarum species because it has been extensively researched regarding its use for those with digestive conditions and, in particular, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Extensive scientific research has shown that Quest L.Plantarum could decrease the frequency and severity of up to 90% of symptoms experienced by IBS sufferers.
- Studies have shown an 80% benefit in reduction of abdominal pain, 60% normalisation of frequency of stools and a 95% improvement in symptoms of IBS and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (discomfort, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence) when taking Quest L.Plantarum . 45% experienced complete improvement and 50% benefited from partial improvement.
- This particular strain has also been associated with a therapeutic role for conditions such as diarrhoea and heart disease, and has also been shown to help boost the immune system at gut level.
- Quest L.Plantarum has the specific ability to adhere to the wall of the intestine and form a physical barrier against pathogenic bacteria.
- It can also increase the production of fuel for intestinal cells.
- This strain of bacteria is highly resistant to stomach acid and therefore passes into the intestines unharmed.
- Quest L.Plantarum is an extremely safe product with no known side effects even at high doses.
- May be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
One Quest L.Plantarum Vegetable Capsule provides:
Lactobacillus Plantarum 2 Billion
Maltodextrin, L.Plantarum, Capsule Shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, gellan gum), Magnesium stearate, Antioxidant (ascorbic acid with hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).Free From: Hydrogenated fat; animal substances; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: