Quest Vegan Glucosomine Sulphate KCI 1000mg 180 tabs
Glucosamine is a key structural component of cartilage and is good for Joints and Muscles.
- One a day strength
- Glucosamine is used to synthesise substances that form key structural components of cartilage
- The sulphur form may promote the uptake of sulphur into cartilage
- Chondroitin may be synthesised from glucosamine
- Glucosamine Sulphate is a compound found naturally in connective tissues, cartilage, muscles, tendons, ligaments, spinal discs and heart valves.
- Quest do not add chondroitin in the formula, the reason being that glucosamine itself will synthesise chondroitin. Also chondroitin is a large molecule which is not absorbed very well (especially in the elderly) and there is also no evidence to demonstrate that the combination of Glucosamine Sulphate and chondroitin will produce better results than Glucosamine Sulphate alone.
- Quest Glucosamine Sulphate offers a unique guarantee of purity, potency and quality at every stage of production, thereby providing a reliable, safe and effective product in which you can be really confident.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
One Vegan Tablet provides
Glucosamine Sulphate KCl 1000mg
Providing: Glucosamine Sulphate 752mg
Glucosamine Sulphate KC, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-caking agent: Silicon dioxide, Glazing agent: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Delivery and postage:
UK: Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20, under £3.29
EUROPE & Ireland: Orders over £120 free, under £10
REST OF WORLD: Orders over £150 free, under £15