Quest Vitamin B12 500mg 60 tabs
- QUEST B12 500mcg TABLETS
- Vegetarians and most definitely vegans should supplement with Vitamin B12 as it is primarily found in meat, liver, seafood, dairy products and eggs. It is not found in plant foods.
- Purpose of Formula:
- Vitamin B12 is required for the synthesis of haemoglobin, the oxygen carrying pigment in red blood cells
- Required for normal folic acid utilization and activity
- The elderly are vulnerable to B12 deficiency due to decreased secretion of intrinsic factor (required for vitamin B12 absorption)
- Quest Vitamin B12 Formula Features:
- Yeast free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Vitamin B-12 is essential for:
- Vegans because of the absence of this vitamin in plant foods
- To treat or prevent pernicious anaemia
- Metabolism of fatty acids
- Red blood formation
- Healthy nervous system
- Normal growth
- RNA/DNA synthesis
- Carbohydrate metabolism
- Female reproductive functioning
- Bone marrow health
- Healthy skin
One Quest Vitamin B12 Tablet provides:
Vitamin B12 500mcg
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Bulking agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin B12 (with di-Calcium Phosphate), Magnesium Stearate.
Free From: Hydrogenated fat; animal substances; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £25. For orders under £25 a charge of £3.50 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: