Quest Vitamin E 400iu 30 caps
Natural source vitamin E.
Protective antioxidant nutrient.
- Natural ratio mixed tocopherols for increased vitamin E activity alpha, beta, delta and gamma (as occurs in nature)
- Vitamin E is the major fat soluble antioxidant that protects our bodies against free-radical damage.
- It prevents saturated fatty acids and Vitamin A from breaking down and combining with other substances that may become harmful to the body.
- The more fat one consumes, the more Vitamin E required.
- Vitamin E also has the ability to unite with oxygen and prevent it from being converted into toxic peroxides. This leaves the red blood cells more fully supplied with the pure oxygen that the blood carries to the heart and other organs.
- Although all tissues in the body require sufficient Vitamin E, the cardiovascular, nervous (including brain), reproductive and immune systems and the eyes, joints and skin are especially susceptible to problems due to excessively low concentrations.
Each Quest Vitamin E 400iu Capsules provide
Mixed Tocopherols 500mg
Providing: Vitamin E (400 i.u.) 268mg
D-alpha tocopheryl, Capsule Shell: gelatin (from bovine, glycerin), Sunflower Seed Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (from soya)
Free From: Hydrogenated fat; artificial preservatives, colours and flavours; added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt; yeast, wheat or gluten.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: