Silicol Gel - Saguna 500ml
- Buy 4 for £14.99 each and save 6%
What is Silicol Gel made from?
Silicol Gel is made from colloidal silicic acid which is a compound of silicon and oxygen.
What is Silicol Gel used for?
For the treatment of gastrointestinal and digestive disorders,
How does Silicol Gel work?
Silicol gel works by forming a protective coating over the lining of the stomach and intestines helping to maintain digestive comfort.
Does Silicol Gel have side effects?
Has no known side effects and helps normalise the function of the stomach and bowel by reducing acid and gas.
Can Silicol Gel help reduce IBS symptoms?
Silicol gel can reduce excess acid and gas in the stomach which in turn reduces bloating and discomfort.
- Treats IBS, heartburn, constipation, gastritis, acid reflux, reflux, vomiting, nausea, flatulence, stomach ache and discomfort as well as diarrhoea.
- Binds to irritants, bacteria and other harmful substances in the body and removes them naturally.
- Coats the lining of the gastrointestinal tract and protects the intestine wall.
- 3.5g Silicon dioxide in 100ml Silicic acid gel.
- Preservatives: Sorbic acid (E200), Sodium benzoate (E211)
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Take at least 1 hour before or after the intake of medicines.
- Take 1 tablespoonful (15ml) three times daily, preferably before meals.
- Can be taken either undiluted or diluted with water.
- After acute symptoms ease, treatment with silicolgel can continue for another few days.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: