Solgar Chelated Solamins Multi Mineral 180 tabs
Unique combination of premium quality minerals
Required for the production of hormones and blood
Enzymes which serve life-sustaining functions
They serve as catalysts for many important biological reactions
Patented chelated minerals, along with other minerals in this formula
Solgar Solamins are high potency, amino acid chelated Multi Mineral Tablets.
Minerals are essential factors in human nutrition; they are constituents of the bones, teeth, soft tissue, muscles, blood and nerve cells.
They act as catalysts for many biological reactions within the body and are important in the production of hormones.
This unique 3 a day formula includes the following minerals in highly absorbable forms, supporting:
- Energy with calcium, iron, iodine, copper, manganese and magnesium which contribute to energy-yielding metabolism and Magnesium and Iron which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Healthy bones and teeth with mangnesium, manganese, calcium and zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Brain function with magnesium which contributes to normal psychological function and iron, iodine and zinc, which contribute to normal cognitive function and magnesium which contributes to neurotransmission
- Healthy nervous system and muscle function with potassium, copper, iodine and magnesium, which contribute to normal muscle function
- Supporting immunity with zinc, copper and selenium, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Healthy vision with iron and zinc, which contribute to the maintenance of normal vision
- Healthy digestion with magnesium which contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes
- Enhanced beauty regimes with zinc and selenium which contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails, and with iodine for the maintenance of normal skin, as well as copper, which contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation
- Antioxidant support with zinc, selenium, manganese, copper which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Fertility with zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Chromium, contributing to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
3 Solgar Solamins Chelated Multi Mineral Tablets provide:
500mg Calcium (as amino acid chelate) 250mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 200mg
Phosphorus (as amino acid chelate) 99mg
Potassium (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
Iron (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 250ug
Copper (as amino acid chelate) 150ug
Iodine (kelp) 20ug
Chromium (as niacin amino acid chelate) 50ug
Selenium (as l-selenomethionine) 60ug
Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate)
Calcium (as bisglycinate, carbonate), Bulking Agents: (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide), Potassium (as chloride), Cellulose gum, Anti-caking Agents: (silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid), Iron (as bisglycinate), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Glazing Agents: (hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil)), Manganese (as bisglycinate), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Copper (as bisglycinate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Chromium (as picolinate).
Sugar, salt and starch free.
Suitable for vegans.
Take 3 Solgar Solamins Tablets daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: