Solgar Male Multiple 60 tabs
An unique formulation, especially tailored for the needs of the modern man
Advanced Phytonutrient formula
Multiple vitamin, mineral formula for men
Free from sugar, suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher
Increases overall energy
Solgar Male Multiple is an advanced phytonutrient multiple vitamin and mineral formula for men, with lycopene for prostate health.
Just three tablets a day provide an advanced multivitamin formula with 26 nutrients specifically formulated to provide nutritional support for men's busy lifestyles. Including phytochemicals, vitamins B6, B12, niacin and pantothenic acid, which contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Solgar's Male Multiple Tablets are free of yeast, wheat and dairy, and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives or flavours, as well as being suitable for vegans.
Male Multiple Tablets are available in 60 and 120 tablets pack and support:
- Heart health including thiamine which contributes to the normal function of the heart and choline, which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Energy support with biotin, magnesium and vitamin B1 which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and folate, niacin and vitamins B12, B6 and C which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Brain function as iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- Collagen for healthy joints with vitamin C which contributes to normal collagen formation
- Healthy bones and teeth with calcium, magnesium, manganese, vitamin C and zinc, which are needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Immunity with copper, folic acid, selenium, vitamin B12, B6, C, D and zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Digestion with Calcium, which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Mental focus with biotin, folic acid, magnesium, niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and Vitamin C, contributing to normal psychological function
- Features antioxidants to help fight free radicals; copper, manganese, selenium and vitamin C, contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Three (3) tablets provide:
mg/mcg %EC NRV*
Vitamin D3 (400 IU, as Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg 200
Vitamin E (400 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 268 mg a-TE 2233
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 400 mg 500
Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate) 50 mg 4545
Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 50 mg 3571
Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide) 60 mg NE 375
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 80 mg 1333
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine-5 phosphate) 75 mg** 5357
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 500 mcg 20000
Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 400 mcg 200
D-biotin 300 mcg 600
Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate, citrate) 400 mg 50
Chromium (as picolinate) 200 mcg 500
Copper (as bisglycinate) 1500 mcg 150
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100
Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, bisglycinate) 400 mg 107
Manganese (as bisglycinate) 2 mg 100
Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg 364
Zinc (as bisglycinate, oxide) 15 mg 150
Boron (as sodium borate) 0.25 mg
Choline (as bitartrate) 100 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 25 mg
Inositol 100 mg
Natural Carotenoid Mix 15 mcg
Natural Source Beta-carotene 5.5 mg
Natural Source Lycopene 1 mg
Calcium (as carbonate, bisglycinate , citrate), Bulking Agents: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, mannitol, maltodextrin, Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, bisglycinate), Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic acid), Choline (as bitartrate), Glazing Agents: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin (from palm kernel oil and coconut oil), Anti-caking Agents: vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum, Inositol, Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), Vitamin E (135 IU, as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), Riboflavin (vitamin B2, as riboflavin, riboflavin phosphate), Thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as niacinamide), Colours: sodium copper chlorophyllin, titanium dioxide, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), Zinc (as bisglycinate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Complex Natural Source, Beta-carotene Manganese (as bisglycinate ), Chromium (as picolinate), Copper (as bisglycinate ), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Selenium (as L-selenomethionine), Carotenoid Mix, Folic Acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Iodine (as potassium iodide), Vitamin D2 (400 IU, as ergocalciferol)
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £20. For orders under £20 a charge of £3.29 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: