Tiger Balm White (Regular) 19g
- Tiger Balm is one of the world's leading topical analgesics, combining herbal ingredients to provide relief from muscular aches and pains.
- With its unique formulation specially made with herbal ingredients which are proven safe and effective, Tiger Balm’s healing properties and soothing relief for aches and pains restore balance to modern hectic lifestyles, and give a sense of wellness to body and mind.
- Tiger Balm does not contain any animal products and is not tested on animals in any way.
- Its strength comes from a subtle mixture of camphor, mint, cinnamon, cajuput, clove and menthol, sourced from plants, which are found to be effective for countering irritation, promoting blood flow and as a mild analgesic.
Use Tiger Balm for:
- Neck and Shoulder Ache
- Back Pain Relief
- Joint Sprain and Sprains Relief
- Muscle Ache and Strain Relief
- Cold and Nasal Relief
- Relief of Tension Headache
Tiger Balm is available in two versions - Tiger Balm white with a higher concentration of mint oil, and Tiger Balm red with its comforting aroma of cinnamon.
Cajuput Oil 13.0%w/w, Camphor 11.0%w/w, Levomenthol 8.0%w/w, Clove Oil 1.5%w/w
Dementholised Mint Oil, Yellow Soft Paraffin and Hard Paraffin
Rub gently on affected parts of the skin.
For external use only.
Do not apply to broken skin.
Consult a doctor and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Do not use on children under two years of age.
Free Royal Mail Tracked 48 service on orders over £25. For orders under £25 a charge of £3.50 is applied.
Europe & Ireland
Orders over £120 free. For orders under £120 a charge of £10 is applied.
Rest of the World
Orders over £150 free. For orders under £150 a charge of £15 is applied.
Please note that we are unable to send liquids greater than 100ml outside of the UK.
We also cannot guarantee delivery times for products shipped outside of the UK.
Post-Brexit we are unable to ship to the below EU countries: